Hello my lovelies! I'd like to implement a weekly roses and thorns (aka things I loved and things that irritated me about the week!) The only rule is there must be a rose!
- I got a new car last week so I'm especially excited about that! [I must have had some good karma from donating the Saab]
- It has finally warmed up here in Boston,
- We had the Julie Fund walk last Saturday and it brought me so much joy!
- I got to spend time with my favorite people down the Cape this weekend <3
- This probably makes me a terrible person but I heard about a real life "hunger games" reality show and I'm intrigued to see what happens
- This week has been so off, there was a calendaring issue at work on Monday that really got to me BUT mistakes happen and it doesn't matter in the big picture.
- My cat went missing Monday so I was super stressed about that all week, we finally found him last night though!
- Fidget Spinners, why are these a thing and why are they all over my newsfeed?
Over all it's been a good week :) What were your roses? What were your thorns?